“Yiayia’s of Lincoln ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

After being in the car for nine hours, my husband and I ended up at Yiayia’s on the recommendation of a local Lincolnite. Our pizza was very good (I ordered the Northern and he the Buffalo) and the staff was very friendly and patient as we figured out what we wanted to order, even on a busy Friday night. One word of warning: we dined outside to enjoy the beautiful summer evening. While other diners and passers-by were friendly, the strip was very loud with lots of Mustangs and motorcycles revving their engines. I am sure this isn’t a typical occurrence, but be forewarned in case you’re looking for a quieter atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We chose Yiayia's over a few other places while visiting Lincoln and we came away pretty disappointed. The service was slow, if not nonexistent, the pizza was about as good as a take and bake pizza, and the prices were high for what it was. We definitely won't be back.

1  Thank Derek R
Reviewed 23 April 2018

While in town for a convention, my wife and I went out walking around to try and find someplace local to eat. We checked our phones and this place was mentioned as a hidden gem so we decided to give it a shot. Well we had to find it first. After walking around for about a bit we finally found it. Not that it's hard to find, it was just we got our directions turned around.

We walked in and immediately you could tell this wasn't a place that necessarily catered to the Football Game crowd. First off the game was in full swing and wasn't playing on any televisions or even the radio. This was a nice surprise. The place wasn't busy when we first walked in but certainly picked up as we ate our pizza. The pizza was excellent. Nicely cooked thin crust, that wasn't doughy or too crisp. The toppings were plentiful, without overdoing it, and the sauce perfectly portioned. The beer selection was varied, and enjoyable.

The building itself is narrow but long. and though some of the booths could use some refurbishment, it somehow added to the charm of the place. There's not a lot of extra expense being used here as the owners appear content to let their food be the main attraction, and quite well it should be. The pizza was fantastic. My wife and I both agree this was definitely a hidden gem which should be explored if you get the chance.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

YiaYia's has the fastest and most incredible pizza topping menu, from the familiar to the far-out. And did I say beer? Huge selection of tap and bottled beer. Great for hungry families who want to get in and out quickly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My son and I were in town for a University function and we decided to grab dinner here. We split a "Local" pizza and I liked the thin crust and the toppings were just right. The beer selection was very impressive. When we arrived we had our pick of seating but while we were there the place filled up quickly! I can see why, we'll be back.