All reviews great location parking garage pinnacle bank arena farmers market within walking distance per day free breakfast game days bars and restaurants room was spacious hotel is located unl campus university of nebraska husker game i highly recommend this hotel wonderful hotel front desk staff
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The Hyatt Place in Lincoln is one of the nicest and well run Hyatt Place Hotels I have experienced as a business traveler.The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The whole hotel is extremely well maintained and clean. Great housekeeping. The breakfast area was probably the cleanest and well kept breakfast areas of any hotel I have stayed in. The guest rooms are well appointed and the beds were great.I was impressed with Rose from sales as she went out of her way to get feedback from guests on their experience at the Hyatt Place. In my millions of miles of travel I have never had a staff member actually sit with me to get my feedback. Kudos to Rose.

Room tip: High Floor away from ice machine and elevator lobby
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chad P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lincoln Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Dealmaker,

Thank you very much for your kind words. At Hyatt Place, all of our teams strive to go the extra mile to make our guests experience unique and memorable. We will make sure the extra efforts of our sales department and the entire hotel staff that you described don’t go unnoticed. We greatly look forward to the opportunity to continue to show you what the World of Hyatt is all about!

Thank you an Make it a Great day!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Not told about the parking fee when I made the reservation. Room was dirty. Was not told about the fitness room being renovated. Breakfast was bad also, had hard biscuits and nasty eggs. Very noisy at night.

1  Thank bhwilli
Chad P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lincoln Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear bhwilli,

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than satisfying. We take the issues you have mentioned very seriously and your feedback helps us improve our hotel. You will be happy to know that the construction work has been completed and is now open. If you could let me know a good number and time to call you I would greatly appreciate speaking with you in further details about the housekeeping and breakfast issues you had during your stay. Again I am very sorry for all the inconveniences caused. We would be grateful if you gave us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

An excellent all around experience with very personable and personal touches by hotel staff. Nice breakfast, though an omelet bar would have taken the cake. The front desk staff bought my dad a birthday gift and accommodated our very large family gatherings with gracious hospitality.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Chad P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lincoln Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear LaWaun,

We are thrilled to hear your family gathering was a success! Our staff truly appreciates your kind feedback. We strive to provide genuine hospitality to our guests and it is wonderful to see that your experience during your stay was excellent. It was our pleasure serving you, we hope your dad enjoyed his birthday! Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Overall a very good experience. I would not recommended the breakfast. Disappointed with the price of our stay and the underrated food. Being a member does not get you any special treatment besides a few dollars off your total bill. On another note, we had a great view from our room and the hotel was very clean and staff was professional and nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Chad P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lincoln Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear paiges334,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the breakfast and price. It is also disappointing to see we did not acknowledge and appreciate your membership and loyalty the way you deserve it. I am glad to see that overall you did have a good experience with a very clean room and great view. If you have any concerns about the issues you have addresses please contact me directly. It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 11 January 2018