“Burgers!!”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Best burgers in town/ especially the fireside!! And Parmesan fries are to die for!! We always enjoy coming here-food is always prepared perfectly, staff is friendly and attentive!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

These people have a veggie burger that is to die for. You won't be asking for seconds I can tell you that.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I got the greatest burger ever but added jalapenos and dang was it goooood.. I actually understand why they are ranked so good in Lincoln. The awesome sauce that's on the burger is working well with the burgers. I will recommend to anyone looking for great burgers. Also that being said they was out to us in 12mins. That's fast for the quality o received. As you can see on the picture. Will be coming back over and over when looking for a burger. 5stars.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

My husband and I stopped in to Honest Abe's prior to the NE vs Minnesota game Oct 20th. The line was long but moved quickly. I was surprised it was counter service as when I looked at their website I assumed it was table service. The line moved quickly and we were given a number and went upstairs to find a place to sit and wait for our food. The upstairs is huge, lots of seating and lots of TVs with other games on. We did wait about 20 minutes for our food to arrive but it was hot fresh and amazing! The restrooms were clean (always a bonus). I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Lincoln for a great burger and fries. My husband had a side salad which was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Had the “best burger ever”, it was messy, but good. Really liked the freedom fries. Burgers are well made and fresh. Interesting selection of shakes, but didn’t have time to try one.