“Awesome burgers!”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth a stop if you’ve never been there before. We’ve been here a couple of times and haven’t had anything that we didn’t like.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We visited Honest Abe’s for burgers prior to attending a concert at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The burgers (we each had a different one) were uniformly delicious! Parmesan truffle fries at a reasonable price were a great addition to the meal. I added a Cinn City shake, an adult beverage with Rum Chata, and it was scrumptious.

The walk to PBA was less than a mile, so we left our car parked on the street and hoofed it to the venue. We were very happy with our dinner choice.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I do love their burgers and parmesan fries. Most of my family live in Omaha so this is where they want to eat when they come to town. Atmosphere and seating are typical of a fast food restaurant. You have to go up and order your food. Get your own drinks and plastic ware. I guess when I pay around $10.00 for a burger, I would like to be served. So I don't go here often. But again, food is excellent.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere with good food.
The choices of burgers are a little on the ‘hip’ side, but we all really liked what we got.
The fries were awesome.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Abe's has three outlets in Lincoln, all with basically the same menu of their select burgers and fries. The nicest space is the downtown location, which used to be Sebastian's Table, an excellent restaurant from the same management group that unfortunately must have been too sophisticated for the college crowd. (It was excellent and eclectic, not basic like burgers). Abe's is not complicated, really, but the burgers are excellent every time, and some are quite exotic in their topics and combinations. I've tried various regulars and specials, and there is something for the adventurous or the less so. The fries are good--the seasoned fries are tasty but a tad salty. Portions on fries are not huge, so splitting one allows a decent number, but not a lot. If you love tons of fries, go to Five Guys. Dinner or lunch for two, with drinks, will run you 20 bucks at Abes, but it's good food, made to order but pretty quickly. I have wanted to try their shakes (especially the spiked ones) but have not been able to reconcile eating a burger AND having a shake. Maybe someday. They sound awesome, though. (They do have vegan patties on their menus, fyi, but I have not tried them so can't assess if they are edible.)

Date of visit: June 2018