“Good meat and cornbread ”
Review of Phat Jack's

Phat Jack's
Ranked #10 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on our way to Omaha for dinner. They close pretty early, it was 6 when we got there and they close at 7. They were out of bacon and they cheesy potatoes....I had a sandwich with the sausage and pork it was really good and hubby had the ribs, he said they were fine, good but not the best he’s ever had. We also got the cornbread which was delicious. We didn’t care for the Mac and cheese. I would eat there again but just for the meat and cornbread.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip here. We had heard many good things so took our daughter for lunch. My husband and I both got the signature burnt ends. They are worth the trip. They are meaty and tender with great bark. Probably the best I’ve had. The sides are very generous size wise and good. Our daughter had a brisket sandwich which was yummy too. If you like bbq you need to try this place. Note that the burnt ends are limited quantity so if you can’t go for lunch you might want to call and reserve them.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great food, Great people, Reasonable price. What more could you ask. Rebs are better than I got at Ribfest. They support the community with the thrift store at the other end of the building.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The first time I went, several months ago, it was awesome. The food was some of the best I have ever had. In subsequent visits since then, they have always been out of various items. Today they were out of ribs and turkey. The time before they were out of ribs and something else. They weren’t too crowded and it took a half an hour to get my order. So, great food when they have it, nice people, but they seem to be understaffed or just not competent. Maybe I got them on a bad day.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

After moving to a larger venue, there is more space to sit and enjoy. And believe me, they need it! Great local BBQ! I have not had a bad experience there ever. The most challenging aspect is getting there early enough to find a place to sit, especially at lunch.
Worth a visit !

1  Thank NEBXRAYMAN

Been to Phat Jack's? Share your experiences!