“Wonderful Meal and Service”
Review of Dish

Dish
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 727 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dish is an upscale American-Continental restaurant in the heart of Downtown Lincoln, Nebraska. Our attention to detail shines through exceptional service, and innovative, local, seasonal cuisine.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the freshness of locally sourced food. Our server recommendations were excellent. Brussels sprouts infused with blueberries was the best sprouts dish I’ve ever had. Smoked pork chop was superb. Wine selection was excellent at reasonable prices. Friendly and helpful server top off a great evening with friends.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Everything was especially good with unique touches! Great service & choices! We will definstely go there again!!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I was excited to have the opportunity to come back to this restaurant and try something else. I was traveling with co-workers, they ordered the scallops ($29) and I ordered the mushroom "scallops" ($20) My dish was a vegetarian dish that the description was too intriguing for me to pass up. The dishes served were beautiful. Both of my co-workers were very happy with their scallops. My was good, but the spinach on my dish was way too salty. I did mash up all the other items on my dish with a bit of the salty spinach to balance it out when I took bites. Service was good. I would not let this deter me from coming back and trying something else.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is an excellent dining option in downtown Lincoln -- varied menu -- steaks to seafood -- to poultry (but no burgers) and each meal served at our table of seven was raved about. I had the salmon entree -- on a bed of diced potatoes -- and it was truly delightful. Nice selection of wines and service was prompt and professional. Very nice evening out with colleagues.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly and knowledgable employees. Comfortable seating. Great menu, always interesting options and old standbys. Best mussels ever this visit! Yummy drinks from the bar. Never disappointed!

Been to Dish? Share your experiences!