“Chicken Mole! Ole!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved the Chicken Enchiladas with Mole sauce. Their hot salsa was good-not so hot your mouth was on fire so you actually tasted the salsa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped by for a quick supper and we were happily surprised. The food came quick and the portions were VERY generous. I usually do not get filled up by Mexican food and always walk away hungry. Not this time! I actually had to take some home with me. And their Margaritas were great.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Worst tortilla soup I’ve ever had. Barbeque pork had no flavor.

Cameronas a la Creme shrimp very fishy tasting.

Good Margaritas.

Lousy service.

I won’t be back.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat the fajitas all ingredient were fresh you could tell the veggies were from last week taken out the fridge 3 and 4 times. The margaritas were the best I have had so far in Lincoln last week I had the Golden Margarita to day is the Chambard tequila which was so very and drinks all gave to a kick. I really enjoyed the shrimp fajitas. If you are in Lincoln this is a must stop there 2 locations in town.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Las Margaritas has the absolute best margaritas! I have margaritas all the time and never had one as good as these! They have two sizes. The smaller one is fairly large and really the perfect size!

Been to Las Margaritas? Share your experiences!