“Good but pricey ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I give it a four star due to the prices. My family loves a good steak, and you’ll have one here-all cooked to the specifications. It’s just hard to sit down to a steak, potato, salad/soup and spend over $30. (Maybe I’m out of the loop.) it is tasty food-even my portobello burger; and so me of the best sweet tea in the county. Low light, evening atmosphere; not too noisy. Sufficient and friendly service. How could I forget the perfect, out of this world sweet potato fries!!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Friday night as we were visiting from 500 miles away. Restaurant was not overly full. We have never been to this location although we have been to other Misty’s in the past. I say there are six in the party and am asked if I have a reservation. I answer no and I actually think the hostess rolled her eyes at me. She had to go to the back and ask someone if they could accommodate our group. We ended up sitting in one of the many empty booths and it was a little tight but manageable. We ordered and ate and the place still wasn’t full so I’m not sure what the original eye roll was about. The food was okay but I generally like to visit places where I feel welcome and wanted. Not sure I’d go back to this location.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Ate here for lunch and dinner on a recent business trip. Salmon was fantastic and so was the bacon blue burger. Really good service. Misty's has been a great spot for years.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Better than average steak. Sides were unremarkable. Good service. Wouldn't mind eating there again. Nothing further to add, but TripAdvisor requests 100 characters. Smh

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Was brought here for an informal dinner 'interview' the day before I had a day-long job interview. Obviously, my potential bosses were trying to impress me (while silumtaneously checking out my interaction skills in a semi-formal setting); and our amazing steak dinners coupled with the restaurant's ambiance was quite impressive!

1  Thank tgw51