All reviewsexcellent accommodationdouble bedhostlodgebookingqualitymealstopmorning
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Being away from Singapore, the owners of the B&B have made me feel so warm and so much at home. Lovely food and environment. Even the cat sometimes visit me at my room.

Thank you for making me feel so much at home.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
TheLodgeBethal, Owner at The Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

It is always a please to serve someone that enjoy good food and wine, it is our passion.
We also do our best to make our costumers feel at home.
Thanks for your great review.

Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

My first visit to Bethal and The Lodge, what an absolute pleasure. Where to start...the room is spacious, the decorations brings a calmness to the soul after a long drive, the TV that is on with soft relaxing music and displaying info on the Lodge was a new for me but it also had a good effect on the weary soul. The gardens is pleasure to experience and a lot of care has been given to detail. The owners and staff is friendly and Sussie needs a special mention. And now for the food in the restaurant...IT IS OUT OFF THIS WORLD!!!! If you live near Bethal do you self a favour and go and have a meal at this restaurant, you will never be disappointed. Hats off to the chef's!!!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I visit The Lodge once a month for business purposes. It is like a home from home, even better! Everything needed are in the rooms. A lot of mirrors, electricity plugs, dustbins etc! Name it and it is there. Is is clean and comfortable. The service are excellent and the food are the best! The rooms are spacious and modern! The Lodge are very central in town and near all access roads. I will recommend this lovely guesthouse to anyone!

Room Tip: All the room are comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2014

The Lodge catered for our every need. They went out of their way to make my family comfortable.
Their hospitality and service was amazing. Food was to die for.
The rooms are generously spacious, modern, very clean and comfortable.
Run by a loving family with an amazing eye for detail in every aspect of catering.
We absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We do a lot of work in the area and it was a dream finding this guesthouse in Bethal & it is worth travelling from any other town in the area to stay here. Full board available with really good menu offering quality food plated well (the locals in Bethal come visit for a smart dinner out) as well as a cozy little pub. Staff and managers display the professionalism, eye for detail and helpful service of any top-rated guesthouses.
Super impressed!