All reviews pool and hot tub nice hotel second floor country kitchen next door right next door place to stay room was clean the staff was great pleasant stay an older hotel flat screen tv king bed great room complimentary breakfast noise bw hallway
Reviewed 12 January 2018

The pillows were small and lumpy, the mattress was so worn that I kept rolling to the middle of the bed during the night. The carpets in my room were dirty and there was crusted food stuck on the carpet by the couch. There's no elevator and while I'm not wheelchair bound, I do have trouble with stairs. The desk clerk would not attempt to find a ground floor room for me. The sausage patties served at breakfast were literally soggy and gray and I didn't risk trying them. The employee working the breakfast bar however, was cheerful and helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Traci W, General Manager at Best Western West Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Heidig235,
I would like to apologize for your unhappy stay. We are in the process of replacing beds and pillows. Having a elevator would be nice but since we are only a second story hotel we are not required to have one. I am sorry you did not enjoy the breakfast but I have to say we do have a very great breakfast selection. I do want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. My staff and I do enjoy hearing from our guests. I do hope you choose to give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Convenient hotel near shopping and all Chadron has to offer. Wonderful helpful staff. Service was exceptional. Really enjoyed the pool and fitness areas! Restaurant next door was convenient. Will return to stay here!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Traci W, General Manager at Best Western West Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear annettep388,
My staff and I want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We enjoy hearing from our guests. Hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was very clean. The breakfast was very good a large selection. I will definitely be staying at the hotel the next time i make my way to Chadron. I would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear peterdC2665AL,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave my staff and I a review. We were are so happy that you enjoy staying with us. We really love to hear from our guests. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I travel extensively for business, staying in hotels 50-90 nights a year. I use Best Western quite often because they rarely fail me. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The beds are always comfortable and the rooms are quiet which is very important to me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sandrapX8795CN
Reviewed 1 December 2017

One of the beds appeared to not of had the sheets changed. The other bed sagged and was not level because the floor was sagging. When I addressed with mgr she pointed out beds did not have the right bedding. Breakfast was very good and plenty of hot water.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Traci W, General Manager at Best Western West Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear L3815ATpaulg,
My staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I do apologize for your concerns. We did call BW and had them refund your points for your stay. I do hope you come stay with us again in the future.