“Good steak and trout ”

Timberline Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Timberline Cafe is where western hospitality meets your grandmother's home cooking. We pride ourselves on the highest quality ingredients (Certified Angus Beef, anyone?) and made-from-scratch goodness on our soups, sauces, addicting hand-cut fries and award-winning pies. We proudly brew local Morning Glory coffee, and we're thrilled to now offer free Wi-Fi to our customers. We look forward to serving you and your family soon!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Average food, amazing ice cream, and great service. It’s a very homemade kind of place. My one complaint is it did take some time for the food to come out but in all it was a nice place to eat.

1  Thank Erod44
Write a reviewReviews (594)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had dinner here as well as breakfast, the dinner options were really good. I had a turkey burger which they made the patty with sweet bell peppers and jalapenos. It was delicious. For breakfast I had biscuits and gravy, which came with hashbrowns, but no eggs. Overall the food was good and the staff were friendly. I'd go there again.

1  Thank Q415VUscottw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped by, less than an hour before closing time. We were met with smiles, seated and served promptly but not rushed. The menu was varied with something that should satisfy most diners. I had chicken tenders with hand cut fries. My husband had the Western Slider Trio. One elk slider, one bison slider, one mountain man sausage slider (see my photo for full description). He said the dish was tasteful and something he would order again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for dinner after a long day in Yellowstone Park. Try the Salmon!! Thank you Oscar for the fast friendly service!

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

The food was great, the staff helpful and friendly, and the prices moderate. I highly recommend the camp stew in bread bowl.

1  Thank rockhugger48