“Raise your expectations-This is a better sandwich!”
Review of Footers

Footers
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We all know what to expect from a “sandwich shop.” And that’s fine, it is what it is. Footers is fresh, fluffy bread, lots of choices, and better prices. You won’t go back to the chains after you have had a Footers!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

There bread is amazing and very good service. I had a wonderful experience at footers and I would highly recommend it and I'm going back another time.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

The building and interior a dated, but clean. The staff was very friendly and happy to help. The food was good, but not amazing. (Although, sandwiches are hard to make "amazing").

I'm not sure if they bake the bread here, but it was very soft and fresh tasting.

If I'm in town again, I'll be back!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

The staff is always amazing. The food is amazing. You can get anything from a simple sandwich to just about anything you could ask for on a sandwich. The bread is always soft.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had the chicken/bacon sub. It was very good. soft fresh bread. The service was great and everyone was friendly. Recommend it over Subway any day.

1  Thank Kelly B

Been to Footers? Share your experiences!