Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$104
View deal
Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews front desk great stay montana club room was clean stay there again hot breakfast close to the airport hot tub staff was friendly inns housekeeping highway microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

The hotel and rooms were clean, modern and very comfortable. Just wish breakfast was a available earlier for early flights/departure. Price was a bit higher than usual since there was a home football game.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney Szalay, General Manager at Hampton Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Thanks for the review. Next time just let us know and we can grab you a box for breakfast at any time.

Reviewed 5 September 2021

The room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfortable, and I had plenty of hot water, unlike some of the other recent reviews, and no unpleasant smells or noise. I arrived late in the evening and departed the following morning, so my stay was very brief. The attendants at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. A shout out to Chloee, who went above and beyond for me. I left an expensive jacket in the closet in my room. I called the next day. Chloee tracked it down for me with housekeeping and had the jacket immediately shipped to me! Thanks, Chloee! You're the BEST! {And I know the letter "o" in your name is missing the accent, but I can't figure out how to do that - sorry!}

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for the great review! I will let Chloee know how much you appreciated her effort. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Our room was comfortable, well until you try to take a shower with cold water. In the morning I found everyone with the same time issues and the front desk only offered a smile and I’m sorry to anyone. Not acceptable for a room at this cost .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your review. I am so sorry. Our water valve went on the fritz. We remedied the situation immediately. I am sorry for the cold shower. You can contact me at 406-549-1800 .

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

We just checked out of the worst hotel we stayed at in a very long time. The smell of stale smoke was disgusting in the room and the mattress was so hard, that I was up all night tossing and turning and had to sit up and walk at 3am in the morning to relax my back and hips. Who wants to start their day with a pain pill, I certainly do not. I'm a tent camper, so sleeping on the ground is nothing new to me, but my pad is a lot more comfortable than this mattress was. The hotel is also old and could use a redo, which I don't care if the room is fresh and the mattress good. Breakfast was a basic covid to go option, but I guess better than charging for it and not providing anything at all?

I love Hampton inns since they usually provide a good base level of quality, this one definitely disappointed on all levels.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jesena

Thanks so much for your review. I do take all guest feedback seriously. I am happy to report we are doing a full remodel this winter. Our mattresses are only several yrs old. In the industry they have a 10yr life. We do however get new if needed. I appreciate your letting me know.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Out dated
Depressing decor. Noisy- I could hear people walking loudly in the room above. The shower was dark with a difficult door.
Uncomfortable beds
Below Hampton standards based on prior stays at other Hampton Inns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the review. Great news full remodel coming this winter.