Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$97
View deal
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk room was clean hard boiled eggs quiet location stay there again checking in yogurt montana motel highway university
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Very nice lady at front desk, was helpful for recommending places to eat. Hotel is clean. Nice, but basic rooms. Morning breakfast adequate but basic. Worked for a safe, clean room and place to stay.
We

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

The staff and hotel were nice enough but be advised the rooms are tiny with not much space for luggage if you are on a long trip. The bed is comfortable enough but only queen sized not king. It is clean IT is located in a business district with lots of fast food and family type restaurants nearby. The price is better than a lot of other chain motels but this one does not reach the standards of the Sleep Inn we stayed in in Spokane a couple of days ago. All in all it's okay but not what you'd call a pleasant surprise.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 14 January 2021

Cecked into the hotel and they had only one set of towels. Most hotels always have at least 2 mostly three. Nothing remarkable about hotel. staff not rude but not friendly. When I returned home I find out the hotel billed me for missing towels. When I finally go ahold of the General Manager she said tough. Our cleaning reported missing towels so you are being billed. Don't expect Choice hotels to be of any help.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020

I have an annual drive through Montana and always stay at this Sleep Inn. There are plenty of motels on Reserve, and this is way south (at Highway 12 as it leaves Missoula).
It's an old style Sleep Inn with the big stairways (I like to walk up) and huge showers (no tubs). I appreciate the recycle bin right outside the lobby for plastics and such. Nice touch.
Nice rooms, plenty of plug ins for computer, phone and tablet. WiFi worked very well. Note: there is no refrigerator! Not sure that if I asked for one it would be available.
Pool was open, but I wasn't going in on this trip. Normally they have a great breakfast, but with the virus it was limited to a packaged quiche (tolerable) and a couple of hard-boiled eggs in a bag. So I packed a bag with eggs, yogurt, quiche and fruit and I was set for a day's drive. A staff person was in the breakfast area to assist. One person was eating there, but most took their food back to their rooms.
I felt very safe here and appreciated the efforts that staff took to make it that way.
There is a relatively new Starbucks just north of the motel on Reserve.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed 1 night for A last minute trip... room was fine. Found a was clean, except for the pill we found on floor and toilet not functioning.

We arrived super late so we did not notice the toilet was not working when we arrived. When we woke up, my daughter realized the toilet was clogged. We called front desk, the nice clerk came up in her dress clothes (not sure where maintenance was) and plunged toilet, she had to work at it a little. We tried to be nice, so when she said she would be back to sanitize the bathroom we told her to not worry about it. We honestlyfelt bad for her. When she left we flushed the toilet again and it slowly fill full of water again without flushing.

With this said, We used bathroom in lobby.
I feel a toilet is an essential part of a hotel stay. I asked for some kind of compensation and was declined at checkout.

I would of stayed here again if they would of been more
Considerate to the importance of a functioning toilet, especially one we DID NOT CLOG! It was clogged when we arrived..this means housekeeping didn’t clean toilet..

Date of stay: September 2020