Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$87
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

The room was very small but doable. The standards on their COVID policies was not communicated very clearly.
They will not clean your room unless you ask for it and it seems like you have to ask everyday of your stay.
They did not tell us this when we checked in or after I had asked the first time. Then I had to ask a second time when it wasn’t done again.
Don’t know if I will stay here again.
I will try a different hotel next time to compare.
They might have lost a frequent stayer.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2021

It was okay. The only thing wrong was bed was not comfortable. Gave us only 2 pillows. I like to sleep with 2. The toilet was low to ground. Felt like a kids toilet. The floor could have been vacuumed better. And there was no tv guide. Found it on TV but had to go through channels first. Otherwise stay was fine. It was quiet and in a good location.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2021

This place is a dump. The toilet was broken in our room and their solution was to just shut it off. The rollaway beds have a 2 inch thick mattress on it. The walls are so thin and you can hear the peoples conversations next-door. I will never stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

They must delete all poor ratings. This is a 2 star motel. It stinks and isn’t very clean. Not sure you can believe the ratings. This is the second time I have stayed at a two star! It will be the last time. It must be an extended stay, where disinfecting is not frequent.

Room tip: Don’t stay here!
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Son Tried to check in and debit card had hold on it from a hotel from day before would let charge go through. So wanted to use the credit card that I made the reservation with. Said couldn’t that even though had all the info they needed to run the card. No ther rooms in town. So 18 year old son had to drive 120 miles home and the turn around and drive that 120 miles again early next morning to attend a meeting for a college internship. Very inflexible and rude to my some and myself. Of course they don’t care that a good student has to drive tired for 240 miles because they wouldn’t run my card over the phone or internet. Every other company run cards over the phone every day. Not impressed. Do stay here. I know my company who has employees stay there all the time will never use this hotel again!!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Trip type: Travelled on business