“Delicious- Huge portions”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last night on the road with my sister and dog. Ordered dinner and walked over to pick it up.

Me: Pulled Pork Sandwich and Baked Beans - huge amount of delicious non-greasy meat, incredible baked beans.

Sister: Shrimp platter and green beans - declared delicious.

Pup: Kid steak - wonderful bite sized pieces. Cooked to perfection for my tastes.

Reasonable prices.

Will definitely eat here again the next time I am in Billings.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (924)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was top rate. The young lady behind the bar was fantastic and professional. Now the food! The food was crazy good. Ribs perfect. Spinach perfect. Green beens fantastic. My wifes fried green tomatoes with blue cheese and lump crab (she always orders something out there) made us smile. Keep up the good work. We're from NYC and expect the best and here it is. Thanks you thank you thank you

Reviewed 16 May 2021

We called ahead on a Friday night to see how crowded this place was and were told they would be able to fit us in if we would sit at the bar or on the patio. Otherwise, it would be at least one hour. When we arrived, we were immediately seated on the patio. It was very comfortable and they had a nice fire going to keep us warm. The food was fantastic!!! One of us had the pork chop - VERY tasty!!! - and the other had the crab and avocado salad - PLENTY of crab and shrimp!!!! Both were exceptional! We decided to splurge on dessert and had the pecan something or other and creme brule. Again, both were incredibly tasty. The service was on par with the meal. Very friendly, attentive, accommodating, and personable. All in all, a very nice dining experience at a price that fit the occasion.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

We very much enjoyed our dinner. Our server was great. Manager came by to check on us. The food was very good. We bought had steaks and they were very good and done properly. Their pricing is in line for this quality of restaurant. We had no complaints and would certainly return.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

We ate here because the place we wanted to go to was closed. Were seated right away and got water right away but then the waiting started. When the waiter finally arrived he took our order which included soup and then we never saw him again. Waited about 30 minutes and then the main course showed up. We asked about the soups and the waitress seemed to thing that was rude of us to ask and smirked at us and walked away. She could barely speak English as it was. I had the full rack of ribs and they were good, I will say that. My wife had the char-broiled chicken sandwich which was also good. Half-way through our meal, the soups showed up. Ok. No one came back to check our waters. No one came by to see if the food was okay. Took me getting up and going to the hostess to ask someone to bring a check to us and then it was like I was trying to rob them or something with the reaction I got. What's with the young people today and working? Do they just want to collect the check without having to do the work? In comparison to the restaurant we ate at in the little town of Keystone SD, this place was a joke. Had I know that it was a chain restaurant I would have never gone here. They seem to be the worst of all places and the prices are much too high for what you get.

Date of visit: April 2021