• Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsforest parkfull size refrigeratorbarnes jewish hospitalsmall poolclose to downtownscience centercomfortable bedsoatmealvery nice hotellocation is greathot tubshuttle servicegreat roomeasy accesshome2dishwasherkitchenette
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotel was nice and the room was adequate. The floor in my room was kind of sticky but the room seemed clean. The hotel is very affordable and the amenities are pretty good for the price you pay. It's in a good location that's close to lots of thing. I wouldn't say I was wowed by the room but it was good room. I couldn't get the internet to work.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park made a last minute trip easy and enjoyable! The staff is friendly and welcoming. My children had a great time at the pool. I loved the spacious room with the couch and kitchenette. We will be back again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Our family made a weekend stop at this hotel for spring break. The hotel is conveniently located just off the highway and very close to Barnes-Jewis Hospital. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. And the staff was extremely warm and welcoming. If I could offer any suggestions for improvement it would be with the breakfast. The breakfast was mainly cereal and microwavable items.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel shocked me I wasn't expecting such a nice place. 1. They have real cable so I was able to watch my ID Discovery. Everything about the hotel expressed clean and welcoming. It was a little more than I wanted to pay but my overall experience was great. Nothing but smiles.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2018

At first we wasn’t sure about the neighborhood (looked a little sketchy) but we were overly satisfied!!
The room was super clean and very spacious!! Beds sleep very comfortable and no loud noises around us!! Kids enjoyed the heated pool. Very nice and warm!!
Breakfast was amazing!! So many options!!!
We will stay again!!