Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Fleur-de-Lys Mansion(Saint Louis)
Hotels.com
All reviewsforest parkfull size refrigeratorbarnes jewish hospitalsmall poolclose to downtownscience centeroatmealquiet roomcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelfree shuttleshuttle servicelocation is greathot tubgreat roomhome2dishwasher
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel shocked me I wasn't expecting such a nice place. 1. They have real cable so I was able to watch my ID Discovery. Everything about the hotel expressed clean and welcoming. It was a little more than I wanted to pay but my overall experience was great. Nothing but smiles.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2018

At first we wasn’t sure about the neighborhood (looked a little sketchy) but we were overly satisfied!!
The room was super clean and very spacious!! Beds sleep very comfortable and no loud noises around us!! Kids enjoyed the heated pool. Very nice and warm!!
Breakfast was amazing!! So many options!!!
We will stay again!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I stayed here while my husband was having & recovering from a double heart bypass at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. The hotel is VERY close, and there's a free (extremely efficient and friendly) shuttle which saved me both money & time. Everyone was simply wonderful - they cared about the customer and about me as a person. The kitchen part has everything you would need, the bed was very comfortable, and (a biggie in my book) the room was wonderfully dark at night! I would stay again in a New York minute.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We returned for a second year to this same hotel. It's in a great location, near everything but not on a busy street. The design is perfect for families, curtain can be pulled for kids to go to bed while adults stay up. Pool was warm and comfy for playing, kitchenette clean and very handy, breakfasts good, window shades thoughtfully done. The design, location and friendliness of this hotel make it a great choice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Corbin T, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home.

We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Tonyi ( I'm almost positive that was her name. I'm so bad at that.) Was absolutely amazing. We were in town to try out some new doctors for my son which is in a wheelchair and she did everything possible to accommodate us. Him being in a wheelchair is all new to us so it just made my heart swell that someone was so compassionate and understanding with our situation.All of the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is in the perfect location for all of the doctors that we have to come to St Louis and see for my son. This is definitely our new place to stay when we have to visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family