“Yummy”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #800 of 3,116 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived 20 minutes before closing on a Sunday night. I had the nachos. My daughter had the BLT with chips. Many sides to choose from. Super friendly employees. Very clean floors, tables, and counters. Food was super good. Will return soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We’ve enjoyed a number of lunches at other restaurants in their chain, so we tried this one for dinner. Bad idea. My wife’s chicken with dumplings soup looked and tasted like chicken broth and flour, with some stale bread thrown in. My salad looked and tasted like it had been prepared at lunch - the previous day. Worse, my wife developed a terrible bellyache that lasted all night. The experience has completely put us off this chain.

1  Thank Lucky_Eddie
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went to McAlister’s for lunch. Have been to this location several times. While trying to figure out what I️ wanted it occurred to me how good of a variety they really have. However I️ find myself, as I️ did today often skipping the sandwiches and going for the giant Spud.
The service is always very good at this location. They also have real sweet tea and have a punch card to allow you to get your 7th one free.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The best as always !!! Roast beef with spicy mustard ! Yummy !! Always good with the potato salad and tea ! Friendly staff !

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Took a friend who had never been to a McAlister's. She was amazed at the amount of food you got for the price. As always, the food was delicious and the selection includes a wide variety of food. So very worth trying!