2,007 results
All reviews free drinks happy hour hot dogs nachos parking garage baked potato partial view mixed drinks cardinals game per night two blocks city museum yogurt room key indoor pool beautiful lobby ball park
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had an awesome stay. Hotel very nice, location awesome, really appreciated the fact we paid one flat parking fee and able to come and go without further charges. Right by the Arch, we rented

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My employer reserved a room for me four nights due to business meetings, at the Drury Plaza Hotel at the Arch in the heart of the beautiful historic Downtown St. Louis. I could not have been happier. The hotel is one block from the famous St. Louis Arch and other attractions. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how grand this Hotel is in every aspect from checking in where I was met with a smiling and welcoming clerk to the whole magnificent customer service I experienced throughout my stay. The breakfast that the Hotel offered was phenomenal and replete with all kinds of hot breakfast items-- not just a meager continental breakfast; (however, they need to work on the cut fruit section, particularly the cantaloupe because it did not taste that good). Overall, the breakfast menu was comprehensive and it fit all tastes, needs, and ages. My room was clean and comfortable. It was actually two rooms--a bedroom and a living room. There were two television sets-one in each room. Nonetheless, what really caught my eye and made me feel good about the Hotel was something I have not witnessed before--seeing the manager every morning standing next to the reception area with a bright smile on his face, greeting every guest heading towards the breakfast area and seeing them off upon leaving wishing each one a very nice day. This made the Hotel unique in my eyes and was a clear demonstration of an outstanding managerial customer service and lobby leading. I spoke to the manager and I lauded him for his hands-on active management style. I believe we should give credit to those who deserve it and this Drury Plaza Hotel Manager certainly deserves it. I also chatted with one of his friendly employees about their good customer service skills and found out that the manager and staff huddle every morning to find ways to make it a productive day and to discuss how to service their guests better. This is a heart warming experience. I rarely give a Hotel Five Stars but this one gets all the honors. Strongly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Khalil R
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This was the best trip ever! The Drury Hotel exceeded my expectations and my kids loved it! The front desk guy was amazing Mark I. Made sure we were taken care of with a great room and parking. The kickbacks and staff make it worth the stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is our second stay and when we wanted to take a trip the hotel we wanted to stay in was never under question! The Drury by the Arch is the only place to stay. The price is below the quality of the Hotel, in another word you more than what you pay for. The rooms are always clean, and the staff is nothing less than the top of the line! Mark checked us in when we got here, and he made it feel like we were old friends! That is the way they treat you here nothing is too small or ever a problem. They are quick and attentive from the cleaning staff to the manager. Not to mention the hot bar and “kick back and drink card” 5:30-7:00. If your coming this way take some of the worries out of planning your stay in St. Louis and let the Drury give you peace of mind. Close to local sights, they are within walking distance. Be sure to look for Mark when you check in!

Room tip: Be sure to ask for a view!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The Drury Plaza Hotel is more of an UPSCALE hotel located downtown St. Louis. Do not be confused with Drury Inn & Suites which is not as nice as Drury Plaza Hotel. The location is wonderful and next to the Gateway Arch and a short walking distance to the Mississippi River. The hotel offers a free breakfast buffet and also a free happy hour buffet for dinner. The hotel will provide you with 2 free drink tickets per night of your stay for the bar. The Drury Plaza Hotel is wonderful for families and couples. The Drury Plaza Hotel is about a block away from the St. Louis Cardinals stadium if you're in town for a baseball game. There are a lot of restaurants and tourist attractions within walking distance from Drury Plaza Hotel. Also, Horse-drawn carriages line up in front of the hotel during the evening and it's possible to take a carriage ride through the city. The hotel charges for daily parking but the rates are much better than parking in a garage in the city.

Room tip: Book a room that is farther away from the indoor pool and sauna to reduce the noise.
Date of stay: April 2018