“This place is open, not sure”
Review of Hoppers Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoppers Pub
Ranked #35 of 82 Restaurants in Rolla
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is open, not sure why trip advisor has it listed as closed?? Great selection of beer and conveniently located

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 29 April 2019

If you ever stay over night in Rolla, Mo., take the time to drive downtown and walk around a bit. We found at least three restaurants to pick from. I asked some locals and they all said to try Hoppers. We weren't disappointed. Arrived about 4:30. Waiter took our drink order as we pondered the menu. They serve appetizers and you can order any sandwich and customize it. <My wife had a Reuben and I had a large burger with cheese/onion ring/bacon on a thin bun. I ordered medium and that is the way it came with a little pink inside and juicy. They have 66 tap beers on hand. We left around 5:30 and the place was buzzing and three waitress's on duty.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Went to eat at Hoppers for the first time. The food was good but the service was so so.
Three of us sat down and the waitress came over right away. We ordered drinks and told her there were three more coming. We got our drinks and soon after the rest of our group came in. We all looked at the menu and made our selection. Then we looked around and saw a special on the board. One person decided to change their selection to the special and another decided on a different choice. I thought about putting money to cover the drinks and going down the street, but we waited until we saw the waitress go by and we grabbed her.
The waitress suggested she take her drink orders and a person in our group suggested she take our order. One person ordered Tea. The waitress bought the other drinks and said she would get the tea, but it was out and she would make some.
Wen we got our food there still wasn't any tea so he went to the bar and got a soda. The food didn't take very long to get and the food was good. The three bean soup was a very large portion and came with cornbread. It was great. I had a wrap and it was great. I think everyone was pleased with the food but the service wasn't so good and since we got there as they opened (4) it wasn't very busy. After we ate several workers came by to see if we needed anything and that was when it was getting busier. I have always said you get the worst service when a restaurant is slow.

The food was good enough that we will try again. I think the staff just wasn't prepared for the open?

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed several menu choices on three different occasions. Easy street level entrance and seating in an open setting with some booths. One of the best children’s menus I have seen in a pub. Great food, 66 beer options, friendly and attentive staff, bright welcoming atmosphere...unless you don’t like television sports on every wall. Wonderful to see locals downtown after dark with their families for a wide selection of sandwiches and drinks.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Located on Old Route 66 in Downtown Rolla. They have plenty of cold drinks to pick from. Lots of seating at tables and bar. A large menu with specials going almost every night. A nice stop on Rt.66 when passing through Rolla.

Date of visit: November 2018