Review Highlights
Be sure to TURN HERE (Exit 175)

I first noticed the distillery during a trip to Kansas City in April, but could not stop due to a... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2021
Matt M
Worth the stop

Very friendly sharing the information on how the spirits were made as well as the thoughts behind... read more

Reviewed 5 June 2021
tlsgreen1

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Recommend stopping to hear about how this remarkable artisian makes whiskey using local products for both the liquor and the barrels. We bought some special spirits to share during our holiday.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 6 July 2015

If you like whiskey, bourbon, etc., then this place is worth a stop. It's right off I70, easy on/off. The owner was there when I visited, gave my wife and I a fun tour. I paid $5 for the tour, a shot glass, and tasting. Their whiskeys are unique in my experience and really good - I bought two bottles.

Date of experience: July 2015