Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Stayed here recently on my way to St. Louis for a mid-morning flight. Check-in was almost Midnight and the employee on duty was expecting me. Check-in was quick and easy and I was on my way to the room in no time at all. Room was very nice, well-appointed, bed was good, everything was clean. Good shower in the morning, plenty of hot water. Coffee and pre-packaged pastries in the morning for breakfast were OK; Covid precautions make breakfast difficult--I understand.

Two minor downsides: lighting in the room was very soft/low and I personally prefer/need more light. Also, the light above the sink was not working and I had to improvise with a floor lamp the next morning to see to shave and comb my hair. I'm pretty sure I could have arranged to move to a different room (property was not that busy), but i was too tired to do it.

Overall, I was very pleased with the experience and would definitely recommend this property and would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Called to get a refund and the manager immediately got an attitude. Not my fault I waited at the front desk for 20 minutes waiting for someone to assist me. Called the hotel about ten times. Manager also lied about receiving my payment when Priceline confirmed that they did.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear Mathew,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. We're sorry to hear about your troubles at our front desk. Regarding your refund, please know that you will have to go through the site in which you booked, as we have limited control over these third-party reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience and have spoken to our team about our efficiency and service to better improve our quality for future guests. It is our hope for an opportunity to show you a better stay the next time your travels point you in our direction.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

Wonderful stay!! Hotel is right off the highway, great if you're super tired. Room decor is a bit dated but clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Coffee cart for small breakfast options, which not a lot of hotels offer during pandemic.Just great small town friendly feeling.

Room tip: Double beds are sleep numbers
Reviewed 11 December 2020

Great Stay Friendly staff , very helpful had a good nights sleep very clean housekeeping did a awesome job. they could not serve breakfast due to covid restictions but had fresh coffee and danishes very affordble

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Great Stay ! Clean and comfortable. Great Staff! Great price, close restaurants. New Lobby ! General Manager gave me a ride to the airport because my truck broke down. I will definitely stay here again.