Review Highlights
28 Thumbs Up from Troop 4

The staff did a wonderful job of dealing with a large group of 14 Scouts and parents. They were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
K73ZXclairel
Des Moines, Iowa
Had a blast 5 out of 5 time

it was my friends B-day so we booked the trip for it and it was awesome. one of my friends was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ryanjO1048AW

All reviews zip lining flying high zipline course an amazing experience private tour all ages fun experience whole family safety blast popsicles maddie crew ravine brake gear woods
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2021

Mike and Maddie were very great! Had patience
The scenery was absolutely beautiful. We loved the fact that there isn’t towers to climb. It was one of the best zip lining experiences I ever had. Definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Such an amazing experience! The guides were knowledgeable about the land and we saw amazing views! Completely worth the money

Reviewed 12 September 2021

My partner and I had a great time zip lining as first timers! Mike and Maddie were the best guides. Will definitely be back with a few more friends for the autumn “night time” adventure!

Reviewed 11 September 2021

This place is in a area you would think Really, but I was amazed at the course and the guides who took us threw the ziplines, beautiful woods.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

What a great experience! It was easy and convenient to schedule our trip, and once we got there, it was a quick and painless process to sign waivers, watch the short video and get suited up! And our guides, Mike and Maddie, were awesome! Mike pointed out several fossils, Native American artifacts, and a decaying animal skull. You can tell he loves being out in nature! And Maddie is so sweet and engaging! She expertly got us locked in at each stop and made sure we were safe at all times in the process. You can tell she really loves her job! And the views on some of several of the lines were amazing...you wish they could last even longer! It was a great experience for my husband, teen daughter and me!