“Don't forget the ice cream!”
Review of Pizzamobile

Pizzamobile
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Salema
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We ate here based on the glowing Trip Advisor reviews, and while yes we did have excellent service and great food, I wasn't completely blown away by the pizza. I think I am lucky to have amazing pizza choices where I live, so I was expecting a little better - but it was quite good - just not blow your mind good. I will say that my dad ordered the sausage appetizer and while I don't eat meat it looked like the most amazing sausage ever (and my dad loved it).

Lastly we ordered dessert and the homemade ice cream WAS incredibly delicious. Definitely amazing!

1  Thank Michelle M

Reviewed 14 April 2018

After a long day of driving we enjoyed a lovely dinner at this pizza place. The pizza was good along with the service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were very knowledgable and took time to explain the menu. The gluten free pizza was very good as was the standard pizza. We had a good experience at this restaurant and returned as there were no after effects.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Perfect spot to grab a really good quality home made Pizza. Highly recommend it. Very relaxed atmosphere and the owners are pretty cool too.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We really enjoy this restaurant - the pizzas are excellent and amazing value and when the lasagne is on the menu its impossible to resist. On our recent visit we were persuaded by our waiter to try the home made ice creams - INCREDIBLE!!

1  Thank Moose-beast