“Lunch with Relative”
Review of Crushed Red

Crushed Red
Get food delivered
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Ordered the 14-inch chipotle BBQ chicken pizza with chicken breast meat, black beans, roasted corn, and caramelized onion. Pizza was tasty. Price was reasonable given that the pizza was better than fast food pizzas. Service was good.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed 2 January 2020

This restaurant is located near our home, but we've never been to this location of Crushed Red before, and we had only dined at this chain once before. It had been a long time, so we decided to try it tonight. It was a pleasant experience. I had the butternut squash soup (yummy) and a chipotle chicken "folded-flat" (also very good). The decor was nice and service was good. Prices were reasonable enough. Overall, a nice experience.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2019

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel. It was enjoyable. Very tasty food a little different than the ordinary. The environment was neat - kind of modern industrial and kind of cozy. Glad we tried it.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank MayBerrie
Reviewed 3 August 2019

This place would be even better if it were less expensive, but I still like it. You can customize your salads in any way you can think of for the options they have here, and a large portion (for me at least) is assuredly good enough for a complete meal. Again, it's pricey in my opinion but taste good. I've never gone during peak hours so I've always had my salads prepared fast.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

I love this place. We tend to end up there at the end of the dinner rush. The staff is tired and the place needs a good going over. BUT...the staff still gives 110%, the food is great and we always have a great meal.
It can seem like you are standing in line for a while.. but you get exactly what you want. If you ordered with a waiter and waited ...it would take longer. I love the salads!

Date of visit: July 2019