“awesome”

Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

im no culinary expert,but being born in glasgow i was brought up with the shish mahal,jamils etc etc,tried to find consistency in curries for years but my suspicions of them all buying them in bulk seems to be proving me right ....until this little gem.......servive can be a little slow sometimes if its busy! but the food wow its a long time since i tried a byrianni and ate the rice before applying the sauce....the flavours brought memories of happy times.....the chef being nepalese has in his restaurants name fused....all the ingredients correctly cant wait till next week !

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We have eaten some really great meals here over the last few years, but was very disappointed with last nights offering. All far too spicy for the dish it was supposed to be and service was a bit of an effort. Nil reaction when we mentioned how hot tikka dishes were and waitresses bare midriff was very off putting at the table! Bring back the old chef please!

1  Thank Paula F
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently bought an apartment in the village , and we went for the first time to sample the place
And we wasn’t disappointed, the food was excellent,
the portions aren’t big but that suits us
Everything about it was good
From the staff to the food and the atmosphere ,
We are back in a couple of weeks and it’s on our list already

1  Thank 1georg
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We first visited La Malagueña shortly after it opened, and were very impressed by both the food and the service. Sadly something seems to have gone adrift in the intervening period.
Whilst my chicken madras was perfectly acceptable, although extremely salty, my wife's fish tikka was effectively fish nuggets dripping in oil. Well, problems happen, but having sent her meal back, more or less intact, I was less than impressed to be charged for it. I explained to the waitress in polite terms that although I would pay this was not the way to do business, to be told "she was not the boss"!
La Malaguena needs a new chef and some "staff training".

1  Thank Seaside733813
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

On the last night of our holiday my girlfriend and my parents tried here. We got two sharing platters fro starters, delicious! One was sizzling platter grill on a bed of onions one was a variety of veg and chicken pakoras/Bhajjis.

I had a sizzling chicken curry and my girlfriend had a jalfrezi accompanied by a garlic naan. We shared and both dishes were full of flavour and spice. We both grew up in Bradford so know our curries, it's not your usual style curry but delicious none the less.

If your staying in Mijas or Fuengirolla and fancy something different give it a chance you won't be disappointed