All reviews tgi fridays quiet zone nice hotel shuttle service louis airport park fly indoor pool an early morning flight free shuttle room was clean and comfortable mini fridge st louis tgifridays atrium banquet conference
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Miss Kim the shuttle driver has impressed me twice now! Last month I was here and she was friendly cordial and safe. Today she picked me up again and once again was friendly had good conversation and safe driving. Keep her around to show the other drivers how it’s done! Check In was also a great experience new guy working the desk tonight was friendly quick and professional. This HAS NOT been my experience in the past. Seems like management is bringing in new people and/or getting rid of the bad ones to turn this hotel around!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I recently schedule a three-day meeting and rooms for several of our company's people who flew in from the North, East, South and West to this nice central location in the US. Too bad the Cardinals were playing the Cubs at Wrigley and not in StL. Sharon's excellent attention in managing the meeting room and amenities was important to our meetings' success. TGI Friday's is on site too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I met an awesome woman named Kimberly Lathon. She was our shuttle driver. She made me laugh and has an amazing personality. I wasn’t very happy with the hotel itself but every time I saw Kimberly’s beautiful smile I felt better. I’m really glad she was working there. She is a true gem.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to St. Louis and I had an awesome experience all because of Kimberly Lathon. Mrs. Lathon was extremely helpful to me and church family. Mrs. Lathon made our trip a success. She was prompt and very professional. Thank you Mrs. Lathon for all you done for us, your hardwork was appreciated. Love your South Carolina family!!!!

1  Thank Brandy C
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Had awesome driver Kimberly Lathon!! She was absolutely amazing and helpful and friendly! We were there for the Faith Alive Conference from South Carolina!! Her willlingness to help and drive use where we needed to go was an adventure!! She made our trip!!