“Terrible food and Service”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #99 of 400 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would not go back to this restaurant. We went on a Sunday evening and wasn’t busy at all. We waited 40 minutes for our food. We were seated in the bar area and everyone that was seated after us received their food before us? Onion rings and burgers were cold and tasted awful.
Be prepared for a gentleman to interrupt your meal to take a photo, so they can then try to sell you a keychain etc. I would definitely not recommend this restaurant. Service and Meal were just awful!

Sophia C, Guest Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

It is very upsetting to learn of the lack of service you received during your visit. We pride ourselves on making our customers feel right at home, so we sincerely apologize for the long wait and interruption. Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it will help us improve our service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,744)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall very good lunch experience at Montana Mike’s. Service was fast and “friendly” and food was good. Would recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was tasteless, I ordered a pork tenderloin sandwich, what I received tasted like chicken, maybe. They took it back and brought me out the most expensive sandwich on the menu. Which they charged me for. They offered me a free dessert for all of our trouble which they never brought out. Definitely has went downhill! We usually go here every time we visit Branson but not anymore!

1  Thank lucylin07
1205tom, Guest Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. This is definitely not our standard way of conducting business as you would know from your other visits. Please contact me personally for additional information. tom@bransonimax.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We waited the 20 then 40 then 50 minutes they asked of us. After an hour I’d had enough of “how many in your party?” Really!!! Then they say well there has been a miscommunication. Ya THINK!

Our apologies for your recent visit. Feel free to provide me with more specific information, date and time of visit, hostess, etc.
This will allow us to follow up with the correct staff and review our procedures. Thank you. tom@bransonimax.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came in around 8:30 not realizing they closed at 8:30 but the staff was great and served us without rushing us. I needed an adult beverage so ordered the Melonade which was super. My husband order a steak and sauted button mushrooms with a salad. I order the Smashburger with fries. Both meals were good.

Thank you for your review. We hope to serve you again soon!

Been to Montana Mike's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!