“Bad service bad show bad food , management acted like they didn’t care”

Ranked #246 of 346 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If I could give this place a 0 I would food was cold and not good at all the show was worse service was bad , very disappointed . I told the manager she acted like she didn’t care We have enjoyed Branson Missouri this week , but wouldn’t recommend this show and restaurant at all

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 9 May 2021

The food was wonderful. It’s homemade. I would tell everyone to go there. It just open up yesterday a served us very well.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

Great food and great service. You HAVE to try the biscuits!!! Will definitely go back the next time I’m in the area

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Cierra was an excellent server and the benias are excellent. 4 is not enough for 2 people go bigger. Food is very good and worth repeating. Shepard restaurant is now open for breakfast. There is a whole historic complex hear.

Date of visit: December 2020