Review Highlights
Wonderful

Went with my sister in law who hasn't been for over 40 years. We had a wonderful time, loved the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
elizabethhE8944MP
Falls City
Beautiful Theme park

We loved the park. Clean park and friendly staff. It was hit but there is a lot of shad to get... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tpswess
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$31.00
from US$36.00
from US$49.00
from US$45.34
11,711 results
All reviews amusement park water rides outlaw run powder keg six flags glass blowing roller coaster christmas lights echo hollow christmas carol funnel cake season pass all ages marvel cave great park cave tour christmas season
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have come here several times and always enjoy Silver Dollar City. We enjoy the shows and they have great rides.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We all had a great time !! Kids loved the rides. We went on a Thursday and the lines went pretty fast. The food lines were VERY long. So long where we actually waited to eat until we left. The food lines were longer than the rides. Still had a great time and would go again !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We 3 senior citizens wanted to visit SDC. We rented 3 electric wheel chairs but sad to say on the day of our trip it rained cats & dogs and needless to say we could change our visit to the next day but we would have to pay for rental on the chairs again.. I really don't think this is the way to treat senior citizens. I guess we old folks don't mean anything to the rich!

3  Thank joycew871
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I buy season passes every year and visit Silver Dollar City 4-5 times a year. Always a great time and the rides are second to none. The craftsmen doing the woodworking, metalworking, glass blowing, and candy maker are eager to answer questions and interact with the audience.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I like to go to SDC, but it's been way too crowded the last few times I've been. If you love a big crowd, then you will love it! If not, I suggest you go right when they open or towards the end of the day.

Date of experience: December 2020