Review Highlights
Had an Amazing time! This place had aweosme Roller Coasters!

My family of 8 visited silver dollar city for the first time today(Thursday) and we had an amazing... read more

Reviewed yesterday
O6069AHangelac
Pearl, Mississippi
via mobile
Family Oriented Place.

My family and I love Silver dollar city. I love the new edition of Mystic River Falls. Love the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
HGebre
Kansas City, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$31.00
from US$36.00
from US$49.00
from US$45.34
11,765 results
All reviews amusement park water rides outlaw run powder keg six flags glass blowing roller coaster christmas lights echo hollow christmas carol funnel cake season pass all ages marvel cave great park cave tour christmas season
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021

My wife and I buy season passes every year and visit Silver Dollar City 4-5 times a year. Always a great time and the rides are second to none. The craftsmen doing the woodworking, metalworking, glass blowing, and candy maker are eager to answer questions and interact with the audience.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I like to go to SDC, but it's been way too crowded the last few times I've been. If you love a big crowd, then you will love it! If not, I suggest you go right when they open or towards the end of the day.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 14 May 2021

Very pleasantly surprised that SDC took COVID seriously, hand sanitizers required before every ride. They require facemasks, much to our Minnesota delight. I mean, aside from the deadly COVID virus, who wants to catch someone else's cold, etc. Just makes sense. Bravo, SDC!

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

Love love love Silver Dollar City!!! The rides, shows and stores are awesome! This place has something for everyone! Do NOT miss it!!!

Reviewed 8 May 2021

It’s a theme park, so of course the kids had fun, & of course the prices were outrageous. We knew we were gonna spend a lot, no problem there. But we didn’t get value for our money.

We were there on a Thursday, early in May. The place was not packed, & we were there for 6 hours. We should have been able to ride WAY more rides than we did. (5)

However, finding your way around this place is darn near impossible. Even after 1 employee told us to “turn the map upside down” we were still usually lost and trying to find the next place shouldn’t have involved 3-4 re-starts. The way finding markers aren’t plentiful, and the map is almost worthless.

My kids looked up the rides they wanted to do in advance and every time we rode one, it was a 30 minute march to the next place. My husband wanted to eat lunch at a particular place & it took us 1/2 hour to find. With the hilly terrain inside the park by the end of the day you just wanted to sit down and cry.

My other complaint was the food. We only ate at one place, the BBQ place. The total for lunch was almost $90 (4 meals for 5 people), & you don’t even get soda refills.

But the big issue was the quality. The turkey, chicken, and tenders were fine, my husband said his sandwich was “ok.” But the sides were gross. The Mac n Cheese was decent, but the baked beans ketchup-y & the coleslaw was completely inedible. You get plenty of food, but I’d rather have less food of a better quality for that price. & maybe a dang refill.

1  Thank TeamCurless