Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews epic buffet rv park slot machines table games free slot play friday night gift shop great room fairbanks celebrity casino fun comps players refrigerator blackjack security
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

They refused to honor my promotions including my comped hotel stay. They were very rude and disrespectful. Will never visit again. I suggest another casino such as horseshoe or gold strike.they are more friendly

Reviewed 10 February 2021

Nice place to stay and play I WON THERE Very Very Clean play to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have any problem when I was there. I went solo and did not feel unsafe not one day. I was there for 4 days. Try it

Reviewed 6 February 2021

Snack Bar had great food that tasted fresh. Plenty of machines to play even though some were shut down. Also a safe place to play. Everyone has to wear mask since the virus is very active. Security is there to meet you and when you exit.

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Had a wonderful time at the Hollywood Casino in Tunica, MS. Great room and great service. Buffet was closed due to Covid but they did have the grill open. Will be going back again in March for a week stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Our son and his wife, met myself, spouse, brother at Hollywood. Already pd $200 plus for two rooms. Planned this for two weeks indoor pool, dinner, and gambling.
Arrived! Had to pay another $50. Per room resort fee.
Got to our rooms (nasty). Toilet seat had a pubic hair on it. Bathtub had hair in it. Son's room smelled and bathroom was about same, except his sink was nasty.
One restaurant open, which was in the casino. Our 18 year old wasn't allowed in (line took 23 minutes, food took over 30 minutes (they lost our order- pretty much accused of getting order- wanting another for free, while standing in front of the staff whole time). When took food to our 18 year old son. He told me the security gaurd told him he could leave or go to his room. He wasn't allowed to walk around hotel or use pool (after 8:00 it's for 21 and older). We all returned to rooms nolonger inrested in casino, left first thing in morning.
So not sure what resort fee was for.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple