“Dwight Yoakam”
Review of Horseshoe Casino

Horseshoe Casino
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Tunica
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck and be entertained at this grand resort casino offering more than 1,596 slot machines, exciting table games plus many restaurants and entertainment venues.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We came to Bluesville to see Dwight Yoakam.. I love the venue . I’ve seen several shoes there . We actually had seats that were upstairs and it’s extremely nice!! We will be back.!

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (9,285)
All reviews
in 75 reviews
"beds"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice casino with newer machines. The staff was very helpful and the restaurant inside the casino is nice and reasonably priced. We will definitely have to visit this location again if we travel back to the area.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The experience at horseshoe for me is fun but still relaxing the rooms are quiet and comfortable and the staff is normally helpful and my host makes sure i never worry bout anything

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Only a 3 hr drive from where I live which makes it a very nice get away place any time of the year. A great place to have fun and relaxing and win.