Review Highlights
n/a

did not stay at HS, stayed net door at GS; GS offers and gives more comp $'s also no resort fees... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
davidlT414KL
Hohenwald, Tennessee
Ok

Nice casino. Just played slots this time. Table game I wanted to play was not open when I wanted... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Freedom07017444112

9,618 results
All reviews room was clean food was great poker room get away slot machines table games front desk gold strike rooms buffet casino employees dealers steakhouse comps starbucks beds
Reviewed 31 May 2018

attempted to replace players card using my drivers license and was given another persons players card. not even the same name. when i pointed it out to staff, i got eye-rolling. my email address was attched to wrong players acct. stafff could not fix problem over the phone once I noticed the error while at home. I was told I would have to return to tunica in person.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I enjoy playing poker here. Best action, most tournaments are on par with others in the country, and the staff is friendly. The rooms are worth the stay and the food is on par with other mid level casinos.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was a nice getaway. I met a super nice valet attendant and all Employees that I came in contact with were friendly.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Wonderful hotel casino rooms were upscaled and afforded for the time I was there. Room service and Customer Service was excellent.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nicely furnished room...very comfortable beds. would come back again. would visit more often if closer to home.