“One of the better Wendy's around”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Picayune
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is hot and well made. Occasionally the drive thru can be a little slow, but as far as Wendy's goes, it is consistently better than most I have been to.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We both had the chicken sandwich which was okay but Chick-Fil-A has nothing to worry about. My fries were very good but my wife's fries tasted like they were yesterdays. First visit to Wendys and probably our last.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food is always fresh and the employees try to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. I would recommend it anytime.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My wife & I had a late dinner here while in Picayune. We both ordered Salads. My wife had the apple pecan chicken salad & I had the BBQ ranch chicken salad. Both were good. No complaints.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was one of the best Wendy's I have ever eaten at. The cashier was awesome! She was super friendly. If my receipt is correct her name is Samantha F. She is exactly what you want in a cashier taking your order.

The store itself was nice. The restrooms were a little dirty, but I think they were working on cleaning them. Like they knocked on the door when I was in there, probably because they were trying to clean it. The food was good like always from any Wendy's, just sad I threw my drink away so I didn't get to participate in the #share4adoption and I really really wanted too! I like that they are doing that!

I would recommend this Wendy's to someone.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!