“One of the better Wendy's around”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #31 of 68 Restaurants in Picayune
Description: At Wendy's in Picayune, MS we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Picayune, MS hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Food is hot and well made. Occasionally the drive thru can be a little slow, but as far as Wendy's goes, it is consistently better than most I have been to.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We both had the chicken sandwich which was okay but Chick-Fil-A has nothing to worry about. My fries were very good but my wife's fries tasted like they were yesterdays. First visit to Wendys and probably our last.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food is always fresh and the employees try to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. I would recommend it anytime.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was one of the best Wendy's I have ever eaten at. The cashier was awesome! She was super friendly. If my receipt is correct her name is Samantha F. She is exactly what you want in a cashier taking your order.

The store itself was nice. The restrooms were a little dirty, but I think they were working on cleaning them. Like they knocked on the door when I was in there, probably because they were trying to clean it. The food was good like always from any Wendy's, just sad I threw my drink away so I didn't get to participate in the #share4adoption and I really really wanted too! I like that they are doing that!

I would recommend this Wendy's to someone.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2015

One word: Slow. This is so difficult for me to get used to. I don't like the long lines nor the wait but I love their chocolate frosty and I will continue to go or at least go thru the drive thru. I think it is much faster than going inside when it is a peak dining time.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!