All reviews huge tv fire pit great concept soap lotion tile floors new concept overnight stay great hotel business trip bagels comfortable beds stayed here the breakfast area front desk staff brand lobby eva
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were delighted to have found TRU on our recent trip through Mississippi. The hotel is recently opened and our stay was great! Comfortable beds, friendly staff and a really decent price. We will definitely think about staying in a Hilton TRU again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Samuel D, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for this great review. We are glad to see we have won over another Tru-per! We are brand new and Tru-ly unique. I am going to bring this great feedback to the staff to show them how the much they impact guests each guests stay. Thank you for allowing us to be your home while in Meridian!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at this beautiful hotel. Nikkole out did herself by spoiling us and making us feel right at home! I don’t even think the manager Sam could have done better! . JK. They have only been open 6 weeks but you would have thought they had been there for years! Everyone was so nice, friendly, efficient and helpful!
I highly recommend you book your next stay in Meridian, Mississippi with them!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is the first Tru property that I have stayed at. The new brand is "trendy", which leans towards being efficient and green. When traveling for business I want a clean room that is easy to function in at a reasonable price. This hotel meets that criteria. I don't feel like I had to pay for a bunch of amenities that I didn't need. The soap/lotion/conditioner dispensers are not something I like, but they are effective and growing on me. The floors are not carpet. Which bothered me a first, but then I realized they might technically be cleaner than carpet as you can't see the grossness / spills from past customers in carpet. Breakfast is simple, but enough. But a basic reason is the one that I will stay here again. My room had at least NINE OUTLETS in just the main room to use that were strategically placed, and half had USB built in. FINALLY, a hotel that recognizes that we have stuff to plug in and don't want it all in one outlet in the corner of the room. You read that right nine, and that doesn't count the one for the fridge and the ones in the bathroom. BTW, I read some reviews about how it is hard to get in/out. Just pay attention to what you are doing and you'll be fine (seems more like a reflection on the reviewer than the hotel). TIP, stay on the side away from the main road to avoid noise.

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the main road to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank PNWMR

We are very eco friendly and very mindful of the footprint we can leave. We are the new affordable quality that everyone has been looking for! The breakfast is receiving an update with the addition of scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, and make your own waffles. Thank you for putting that directions tip to help other future guest! We appreciate you allowing us to be your home while in Meridian.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Spent one night here and were not disappointed. In fact, it surpassed our expectations. Very professional staff, clean hotel, quiet. It is geared to the younger population with a minimalist theme. Being an older couple it was a change from the Hampton Inns and Marriotts but by the time we left we will definitely seek out Tru’s in the future. The breakfast bar was perfect - toast , juice, fruit, cereal. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
1  Thank deborahlT7723FQ

We are so glad to see we exceeded expectations! That is our goal. The staff takes great pride in their work especially on cleanliness. We are glad you tried and made us your home while in Meridian. Great news, our Top it breakfast is getting an upgrade with the addition of scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, and those famous make your own waffles just like the Hampton. I will pass on the staff's performance because they really try to exceed expectations every guest, every time.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a great find for a weary traveler passing through town. Clean, efficient (small) rooms with everything you need. I am not sure if this the best place for an extended stay or family of 4 in one room but food r one night it was perfect. Comfortable, cool, quiet and a great bed. The lobby area is as fun as it looks in the photos and fosters guest interactions and a bit of night life downstairs. The hotel is a breeze g box retail area so lots of stores and busy streets

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BostonBased99
Samuel D, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for spreading the word about the new Brand. Our location is great right across from bonita lakes, bonita lakes mall and theatre, and Meridian Crossroads shopping center. Our beds serta beds are amazing, soft and supportive. We hope you enjoyed that huge 55" TV. Thank you for choosing use to be your home while in Meridian!