Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I'm pretty easy-going, but this hotel was bad. Open drug use going on in the rooms and parking lot. Loud music. Strange folks going in and out of the conference room in the lobby. No one anywhere wearing a mask. Heavy smoke in the lobby during check in. The only thing good I can say is that they refunded my money when I realized that I could not stay there safely.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021

Room smelled like mold, there was not any hot water, carpet was wet and the staff didn’t care when we brought these issues to their attention. Was suppose to receive a refund and have not heard from them.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Overall it was not bad. few minor issues with the coffee pot not working, and them not reading my specific instructions on what i wanted prior to arriving. she told me they never read the instructions until you check in which in my opion is to late by that point.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank bedwards68
Reviewed 1 September 2020

The service was great! but The rooms UGH If you have to evacuate from a hurricane with your pets. This will do. But just be prepared the rooms are dirty and smelly. The owner really needs to invest in some paint and cleaning supplies. The wallpaper in the lobby was from the 70's!!! Clean the Carpets an some paint would make a world of difference!!! The breakfast because of Covid of muffins and coffee.. The Same ones every day!! Its Just sad that The owner thinks this is ok I wonder how he lives??? Nice bar for a few drinks to unwind.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank gooeyof4
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed here last year because of the price. We decided to give it another try to save money. Well you get what you pay for. Very outdated. The bathroom is so small. The room itself was small. I don’t think we will stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020