Review Highlights
Spectacular Part of Australia - BL & FE

A bucket list trip to Broome and the Kimberley proved to be a wonderful life enhancing and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
fiona e
Yarraville, Australia
Kimberley 16 day tour

An unforgettable and amazing experience. Andy and Dean were fantastic, their knowledge and skills... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
705carmelm

All reviews bucket list trip safari tour amazing experience food was amazing andy grace campfire company meals knowledge walks tents comfort rock art
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2022

A super family business. I found Matt and Carmel great to deal with and I had the most amazing time with Andy and Dean. They were down to earth, caring, great humoured and knowledgeable. Their respect for our First Nation culture, the environment and us 'tourists' was inspiring - wonderfully talented, men who generously shared their passion for all that they did. The food was amazing! The extra 'magical mystery tours' were a very special treat that I know other Kimberley visitors didn't see. I loved the hang loose attitude, recognizing that this was a holiday and thus it was relaxed. While my personal physicality was challenged with tents, camping, etc. it was a magical experience. I would not hesitate in HIGHLY recommending this company, keeping in mind the Covid 'issues' as this did impacted me.

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

The Kimberley is a remote destination that requires a good dose of experience and knowledge to negotiate. That is the reason we chose Kimberley Safari Tours. Our tour leaders, Andy and Dean, had this and much more. Their professionalism and passion for the Kimberley was evident from the start. This tour requires participants to become active participants in the camp set up as well as food preparation and clean up. It obviously keeps costs down but it has the greater benefit of creating social connection between participants.
Kimberley Safari’s is a small family owned company and when I made an initial inquiry I spoke to Matt who is the owner. All my questions were answered.
We were really pleased with our choice and would recommend Kimberley Safaris if you are considering exploring the Kimberley.

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed 18 August 2021

If you live outside of WA and Covid still exists, do not book with this company. Their website banners and terms and conditons are very ambiguous. Our group just lost $28,000 because we were locked out of WA due to border restrictions. We didn’t cancel our trip but there is a line in their terms and conditions saying they revert to cancellation policy if you don’t turn up. The trip didn’t go ahead. $28,000 to provide no service - not good! I’m sure they’re fabulous if you can get there - the Kimberleys are so spectacular you can’t go wrong. But this company does not do the right thing by their customers.

Date of experience: August 2021
2  Thank E9185GIleanneg
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

What an awesome experience!!! The knowledge and helpfulness of Andy and Dean was nothing short of excellent. The walks, the gorges and rock art in the Kimberley were unique and so picturesque. The food was amazing and camp sites were great. Compliments also go to the owners of the company Matthew and Carmel. Nothing was a problem to them and they were always there to lend a hand prior to the start of the tour. Have done two tours with this company. Can’t highly recommend this company and tour enough.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

My Kimberley Safari Tours adventure was a most amazing experience. I loved spending 16 days in nature with lots of walking and swimming and evenings under the stars around the campfire. The Kimberley landscapes were breathtaking. Joel and Grace (and Craig) were great leaders - energetic, considerate, fun and highly organised but flexible to adapt to the needs of the group. Thanks to my tour companions who were super friendly, helpful and all pitched in to get the jobs done. Thanks for the theme song - "It's a great day to be alive!" So many memories to cherish.

Date of experience: June 2021