Review Highlights
Great fun and wonderful crew!

The crew was knowledgeable, informative, and fun! I traveled alone and everyone made me feel welcome

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
akdowning64
Dallas, Texas
The BETSY ANN delivers again!

The BETSY ANN has a new home and continues to delivery a remarkable experience! My wife and I are... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
366butcht
Long Beach, Mississippi
via mobile

2,134 results
All reviews dinner cruise hibachi dinner his wife captain and crew beautiful sunset ecological tour great cruise paddle wheel live music sunset tour wonderful evening top deck boat ride saw dolphins music was great weather was perfect highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

We enjoyed our afternoon eco-tour. The information and the tour were wonderful! And it’s a great way to spend an afternoon enjoying the breezes and a few dolphin sightings as well as an osprey nest. We look forward to returning for a dinner cruise.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

We spent our 28th Anniversary on the Betsy Ann, this was outr first time. Highly recommend . Staff was excellent

Reviewed 26 June 2022

It was a great ride, wonderful staff/crew, food was amazing and music was great. We even Got a chance to see some fireworks. That was a Awsome treat. I would also recommend getting the liquid marijuana drink and the alcoholic gummy’s. It’s a definite must do in the Biloxi ms area.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

My first dinner cruise experience and I am so glad I went with Betsy Ann Riverboat. The owner and staff are excellent people who really put a lot of thought and effort into making each passenger experience one to remember. Definitely will book again.

1  Thank musicbecca2
Reviewed 25 June 2022

The whole experience was great. The boat is very nice and clean, It was a very hot day but they have a nice air conditioned place to escape the heat. The food was great, We literally wanted or needed nothing, the staff was so attentive. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank N8368BClesliew