Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Courtyard
US$148
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews convention center front desk nice room business trip property st lobby tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2020

The bride and groom picked this hotel for the out of town guests for their wedding. The location was great. There was places to eat and drink within walking distance of the hotel.

Downside it was during COVID 19 so no room service or restaurant in the hotel itself.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

In these days of funky travel, it was nice to have a place to stay while out of town that made you feel confident. No bar, restaurant, but the pool was open and the property was well kept. Very glad we returned.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abdoul O, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

Hi Steves941,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our property! I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool! Unfortunately, our Bistro was still closed due to the guidelines surrounding the pandemic and we will be all glad to see it reopening soon. Until then, we wish you a wonderful day and hope to see you again soon.

sincerely,

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Marie and Niruta made sure my order at the bistro was done right, especially with the morning rush, thank you!!!

The 3/3 morning staff, a younger gentleman, was super nice also making sure I was well taken care of.

Right across the convention center and restaurants. Rooms are okay, big but carpet looks very dated. Some updates such as sinks look updated.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Abdoul O, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Lorenll,

Thank you for your candid review of our property. We appreciate all feedback and are happy you have enjoyed your stay for the most part.

We will share your message appropriately within our management.

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to St. Cloud.

Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Have stayed here before and was and ended up in the same room when we came for our sons wedding a year ago. Room was great Service was awesome. A great place to stay in St. Cloud. I met high school friends that I haven’t seen in 30 years. Bar service was awesome. Great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank snowball-6364
Abdoul O, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear snowball-6364,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard St. Cloud.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard St. Cloud and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to St. Cloud.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

I chose the hotel because of it's location and rating.

Arrived in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday. The lobby was sterile, and dead. The bar/restaurant was closed (?), one employee working the desk. No guests in sight. It struck me as odd how empty and uninviting it was on what should be a busy day.

The desk person was helpful and professional. I made a couple specific requests for the room I wanted and they made sure I got exactly that.

The room was nice, with pleasing decor and finishes. It was a little worn, with particularly unattractive scuffing/staining on the wall near the bed. The TV was small considering how far it was from the bed. Everything was clean and comfortable.

The room served my purposes well, and I did not have a bad experience. It's just that nothing stood out to make my stay at all special.

Date of stay: December 2019
ChrissW14, General Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. While I am glad you had a good experience, I mostly appreciate you letting us know that we did not "WOW" you. We take all comments very serious, and will be discussing what we can do to enhance future experiences. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know your honest comments. We really appreciate it and hope to be part of your future plans.