“Always a great place to eat.”
Review of Lucky's 13 Pub

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always a great place to eat. Food was good as usual. The atmosphere was excellent. I would recommend Lucky’s to anyone looking for a good time and good food.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (170)

Reviewed 12 March 2020

I had an unpleasant surprise when I was checking my receipt after eating at Lucky’s Pub (please see the photo of my bill). They added a 3.9% compliance surcharge to the bill. After doing some research, it sure looks like this was not a mistake, but rather a successful attempt to add 3.9% to the corporate bottom line and add no value to the customer. I have reviewed over 125 different restaurants in 40 cities, and have never seen this from a restaurant. I guess they are saying “we can’t make enough money selling expensive food and drink, so we need to add an additional fee to your bill”. Every other restaurant in the area is competing on quality, service, and price. Some make it, some do not. Lucky’s decided that they need an additional 3.9% corporate profit to survive. Our 4 meals meals were pricey, but good, and the service was ok. I will not be back.

Date of visit: March 2020
3  Thank 97Rick97
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Great atmosphere but sometimes really busy and noisy. If you're looking for a quiet place this isn't it but for good food and drink then this is great.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food. I went here for lunch with a business associate. There is a Gluten Free menu available upon request.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank swm82318
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Restaurant decor is nice but noisy. The menu offers many options with a hearty sandwich list. I usually end up with their wild rice soup which never disappoints. Everyone ate the table seemed satisfied. One thing about this place is I always feel rushed. It usually is busy so if you want leisurely this may not be the place.

Date of visit: January 2020