1,104 results
All reviews mykonos town elia beach private beach lobby bar pool area shuttle bus our honeymoon steep hill hot tub shuttle service beautiful hotel every hour sea view minute drive little venice housekeeping staff small balcony
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 3 nights here and I can not believe how amazing the service is. Every single staff member is on the ball from breakfast to room service to reception to cleaning. I couldn’t fault the place if I tried. Can’t wait to return hopefully next year.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the most amazing trip in Mykonos staying at this hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and kind, especially the young boy Chris, who often brought room service and other things to our room.
The breakfast had a fantastic selection of foods.
The staff helped create a wonderful surprise for mine and my partners 8 year anniversary, which we are forever grateful for!
Will definitely will return to this hotel! :)

Kristina

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I (2 children and spouses + 5 grandchildren) spent 5 days in Myconos at this hotel.- the best hotel ever. Each room is different (we had 4 rooms). large and airy with the most fantastic, postcard views of the sea and bay. The staff goes all out to be helpful. Breakfast is varied, plentiful and delicious. . The lounges around the pool are very comfortable and there are plenty of umbrellas to provide shade. Food and drink are available from a poolside bar with direct service to your lounge - no need ever to get up. The private hotel beach is exqusite/. There is a shuttle every 5-10 min. to get you up the hill back to the hotel (steep climb). There is also a shuttle into town and back quite often during the day and evening. The hotel restaurant is beautifully lit at night - fairy like atmosphere and there is a greek llive band. The food is delicious. We also had dinner at the Elia Beach Medi. Taverna which was delicious - a hotel car took us there and called for us when we finished. We enjoyed every aspect of this too short a vacation and definitely would go back.!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in and I have travelled a lot. There was no detail that was left unnoticed—- the decor, the pool, the lounge chairs, and the food! The staff is amazing— friendly, informative and many speak multiple languages. They do their utmost to make sure that their guests are having a good time. The hotel is clean, beds are big and comfortable, balcony in our room looked over the beach—- just fantastic. The hotel isn’t in city center but that’s what I appreciated...access to a nice beach, great accommodations, and away from the true chaos when needed. The hotel transfer at airport was smooth as well. If you’re looking for a place to stay in Mykonos that is a true gem and paradise, consider Royal Myconian. Don’t think I could rate it any higher.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We travel to Europe quite often and this hotel has been one of our favorites so far. Only thing that would make it better is if it were closer to other attractions, but honestly the 20 min bus/cab ride is not bad at all.

Hotel is stunning. Decor is very trendy and beautiful. Pool is magnificent!! Pretty stone work & florals on one side & ocean views on the other- just beautiful. Servers were so attentive & friendly. We never went a few minutes without another drink in hand or them offering to help us with something.

Bonus is a private Beach area that is also very nice with complimentary beds and towels.

Rooms were great. We were up high so we had a great view of the ocean at night!

Food was excellent! Recommend the Greek salad & octopus while your poolside!

Our favorite bartenders worked the bar closest to the concierge area. They were so helpful providing recommendations and excellent conversation. Really enjoyed talking to them. Ps The guy has a heavy pour ;)

Overall, I’d highly recommend this hotel. Great visit!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple