Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Zip lining through the treetops

My husband and I started our 20th anniversary celebration with a breathtaking foray through the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jiblomquist
via mobile
70th Birthday Celebration

We were celebrating my husband's 70th birthday. Tyler and Brian could not have been more helpful... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Cat7831
via mobile

1,197 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021
Review of: Canopy Tour

We had an excellent time with Taylor and Dalton!! They made it fun and easy going, as it was our first time!

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

Tour was amazing! Our guides, Shawn and Emma, made it an even more enjoyable time! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

The area is gorgeous, the lines are fun. But when we got to the first level 3 my friend and I both ended up needing assistance. The female guide we had than argued with our male guide in front of our group causing a really uncomfortable environment. She was obviously hot and over worked but took it out on everyone else. I apologized a few times for her having to help me and she was clearly irritated with it. She had another staff replace her. He than kicked myself and my one friend off of the tour . Our other 7 friends continued without us . They sit you at a table to wait. No offer of another activity or hiking, no tshirts .. nothing. Just rude tbh. I wish they were more honest about it not being for beginners vs kicking you off the moment you need assistance. This was supposed to be a fun experience and instead it was uncomfortable and awkward. We had a big group and I think they were just too hot to deal with it so they purposely lowered the amount of customers to deal with. Great experience if you have been zip lining other wise I’d rethink it just because they seem very impatient if they need to do any teaching or assistance. Bad communication amongst staff could of easily caused an accident, they need radios.

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

Super fun. Different levels of challenge. Friendly staff. Great for adventuresome kids and adults. Beautiful backdrop with tons of raptors in the sky.

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

I did the ropes course with coworkers. It was excellent. The instructors were knowledgeable and friendly. They supplied water on a hot day. They were encouraging and helpful.