“Took my granddaughter and friend for lunch ”

Little Oscar's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Took my granddaughter and her friend for lunch. Great menu with lots of choices. Service is very attentive. I had the BLT which was absolutely delicious. Their bacon is the best.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed 15 November 2019

Always seen this place driving between Minneapolis and Rochester, but never stopped. It's a bit easier to get to going northbound than southbound. Three of us met for breakfast...the homemade corned beef hash was delightful and the buckwheat pancakes were hubcap sized!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Food was good, service very good and we received our food very quickly.

If I had one complaint it would be that the Maple syrup was to thin and watery. Still had good flavor though.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

I've been driving by Little Oscar's for years. I finally stopped in on Saturday to have a late lunch. I was pleasantly surprised of the great service and great food. I had the Patty melt, done to the perfect temperature medium rare and hashbrowns with cheese. I have to say I've had a lot of both, this was one of the best I've ever had. The best they have reasonable price. Stop by for good food and great service

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We needed a break during our road trip and this place fit the bill. We had a good slice of cherry pie and cup of coffee. Good, fast service. Clean restrooms.

Date of visit: June 2019