“Great Breakfast”

Little Oscar's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Always seen this place driving between Minneapolis and Rochester, but never stopped. It's a bit easier to get to going northbound than southbound. Three of us met for breakfast...the homemade corned beef hash was delightful and the buckwheat pancakes were hubcap sized!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Food was good, service very good and we received our food very quickly.

If I had one complaint it would be that the Maple syrup was to thin and watery. Still had good flavor though.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

I've been driving by Little Oscar's for years. I finally stopped in on Saturday to have a late lunch. I was pleasantly surprised of the great service and great food. I had the Patty melt, done to the perfect temperature medium rare and hashbrowns with cheese. I have to say I've had a lot of both, this was one of the best I've ever had. The best they have reasonable price. Stop by for good food and great service

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We needed a break during our road trip and this place fit the bill. We had a good slice of cherry pie and cup of coffee. Good, fast service. Clean restrooms.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

We were looking for local and we found it. We were just passing through after a family reunion and hungry for breakfast. Little Oscar’s popped up on my search. We stopped to check it out and the parking lot was packed! Went in and got a table right away, and all other tables were full - a lot of locals. Homemade corned beef hash is my favorite and theirs is very good. No veggies or potatoes, just shreds corn beef. My husband had their ring sausage that is homemade and their pancakes are as big as a pizza pan. The service was great and servers were super friendly. Don’t let all the cars scare you off - the food is very good. Prices are in line with the portions. Breakfast for just under $10 a person.

Date of visit: June 2019