“Good breakfast pick”

Little Oscar's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

We were looking for local and we found it. We were just passing through after a family reunion and hungry for breakfast. Little Oscar’s popped up on my search. We stopped to check it out and the parking lot was packed! Went in and got a table right away, and all other tables were full - a lot of locals. Homemade corned beef hash is my favorite and theirs is very good. No veggies or potatoes, just shreds corn beef. My husband had their ring sausage that is homemade and their pancakes are as big as a pizza pan. The service was great and servers were super friendly. Don’t let all the cars scare you off - the food is very good. Prices are in line with the portions. Breakfast for just under $10 a person.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank krahnadon
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

So your hotel has free breakfast? Skip the fake eggs and stop at this glorious cafe on Hwy 52. This is how breakfast should be done!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank BuyReallyLow
Reviewed 26 May 2019

I had the broiled chicken and it seemed fatty and not great tasting. Sides and service were o.k. but not great. I'm betting breakfast would have been a better choice since they serve it all day.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

I ordered the Oscar's engineer breakfast and my bf ordered the broiled white chicken. I clearly got more food than him. Nothing special tasting about my breakfast bacon was nice and crispy that's it. Those were the tiniest pieces of chicken and for $10 the portions should have been bigger. So, if you're hungary DON'T get the broiled chicken. Tried this place based on the reviews it received. Wouldn't go back. I've had better food.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Rochester, MN for breakfast. We had the buckwheat pancake ( the size of a manhole cover)and I had eggs over easy. Everything was done to perfection and the waitress was very attentive. In all of my years of passing this place by, I will make sure I don’t pass it by next time! Great breakfast!!!

Date of visit: November 2018