“Customer”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Casey's
Ranked #26 of 33 Restaurants in Fairmont
Description: Your Fairmont, MN Casey's at 202 E Blue Earth Ave has the best pizza delivery and pickup featuring made-from-scratch dough, 100% mozzarella cheese, and only the freshest pizza toppings. We've also got appetizers, sweet treats, drinks, and a variety of essential groceries. When you're stopping by, you can even fill up your gas tank with quality fuel - Whatever you need, Casey's is here to help.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Casey's gas station has the rudest employees I have ever seen for incest I walked in there tonight February 8th 2021 9:30 p.m. the cashier Ashley looked at me rolled her eyes wipe your feet very rudely I turned around and walked out I managed to gas stations for the total of 21 years of my life never have I heard an employee speak to a customer as rudely as her not to mention one of your other employees has an active worked all I know Casey's in Preston Minnesota would that have never been ran like this..

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 5 July 2020

We placed an order for a pizza and told them we were going to redeem our stack of 10 coupons as payment, which we have done multiple, multiple times over the years. The girl informed us they were not accepting these any longer and the promotion had ended! Asked when this happened and why we weren't informed. She replied "Oh, about March or April"....wasn't even trained to respond to an inquiry with facts, and stumbled over her answer. I received my Caseys bills and emails via mail and internet, and have never been informed of this. I now have an accumulation of 30 coupons, which apparently are useless. Be aware of their programs, which are misleading!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My son’s favorite pizza! We usually order at least one pizza a week or if I forget to call ahead they always have slices ready to go.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Casey's is THE place to get a breakfast pizza (I recommend the sausage). Their donuts are also very good (definitely better than one of the grocery stores or Kwik Trip), though the selection isn't great. The attendants always seem a little bored, but always get the job done in an efficient manner.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Casey's has the Best of Everything!
Best pizza!
Best doughnuts!
Best coffee!
Best service for quick purchase!
Best location for gas!