“I just want one slice”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is nice and the pizza is decent. From what I remember you, use to be able to buy one slice of pizza. Now you have to get 2 slices with a pop. I wish there was an option just to buy one slice.

Thank Joseph & Preeth... R

Reviewed 29 October 2017

While I still think this is the best pizza in MN, I will never eat here again. We have had problem after problem with them. A few times they simply forgot our order - you call after waiting 45 min only to find out they never made your pizza. One time the pizza arrived clearly after bouncing around in the driver's car, had to eat it like pasta. The management seems over whelmed or just incompetent. We won't be back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have loved this pizza for at least 30+ years as a Eden Prairie resident for overb35 years. I love the sauce.
Best pizza ever! You must try it!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had the Southwest Pepperoni Pizza and it was really good quality. Lots of toppings, very fresh and very tasty, if anything a bit big for me :-) Came with taco sauce which was good but not necessary as the pizza was tasty enough.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A group of us got 2 pizza for a meeting. They were hot and fresh and had a lot of toppings. Very good.