“Excellent Food ad Service ”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 136 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flying Cloud Drive
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We were given a gift card as a thank you for Redstone. I have been here a few times, and it has always been a better place to eat than most other restaurants in the same category.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This place has a great atmosphere, great food and a lovely patio int the summer.

It's a place I like to go to for what I'd consider a 4 star meal that's not overly expensive for what I'm getting as well as a place I can go to meet friends for happy hour as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice meal with friends. Food was excellent and portions were big. Server was attentive and let us visit without interruption. Only disappointment is that they discontinued their lobster bisque.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place with good food and service. It is sort of an upscale place. And the prices are not cheap.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I've been to Redstone American Grill in Eden Prairie about 10 times, so it's about time I did a review for them. About half the time I've been there for happy hour business cocktails. This was a business lunch, however, and everything was rock solid. (Forgive me for saying Redstone solid.) It seems they are typically busy for lunch and they certainly were for a Wednesday. But we were seated and served quickly. The servers seem to be well trained (in fact even a bit over-trained and mechanical) and were prompt and very efficient. Our food was terrific and certainly plentiful. Don’t over order unless you want to take leftovers home. And the environment - active but not too noisy - was perfect for our lunch. I don't get to Eden Prairie often, but I'm sure I'll get back there sometime relatively soon for another business discussion.